Friday, March 4, 2011

Background.

Like it says in the "about me" section, I have created this blog for school purposes. I wish to remain anonymous due to my subject matter. Some of the content I will blog about will be offensive to some, and in reality anything involving the Middle East is considered to be a "touchy subject." None the less, in order to fully get everything that I wish out of this assignment I have created, I NEED your input. Not everything I write will be based off of research, much of it will be based off of views of people I know, people I will need to meet, or my own opinions that I have formed. With that said, please comment on my writings, it is very important for me to gather the views of others on such subjects. I will post everyday for a month. During that time I will be keeping a daily log on my feelings towards your opinions, and most importantly what you have to say. I know that this topic is one that is broad and I have made it that way in order to have a wide variety of subject matter. I also have taken into consideration that it may be controversial, please note that I am only a student and like I have mentioned not everything I post will be based on research, although some of the posts will include history and current events. Please, not only read my posts, but enjoy them...disagree, agree, smile, laugh, get angry, cry, because all those emotions you feel the people of the Middle East feel too. 
When you experience such feelings, remember 
that no matter what background, religion, race, 
economic status, place in world, EVERYONE is 
human and encounters the same feelings. 
Follow me on my journey, on the Middle East.

No comments:

Post a Comment